Tri-County Intergroup Office
Serving A.A. Districts 70, 71, 72, 73 of Area 62: Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester Counties of South Carolina.
– Download a local meeting schedule or go to the Calendar page.
– Download the Treatment Schedule.
– Events Calendar
If you would like to talk to a recovering alcoholic, call our 24 hour answering service at
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
Copyright© The AA Grapevine, Inc., Reprinted with permission
- The purpose of this site is to provide general information about Alcoholics Anonymous®. Particularly, the local meeting and activity schedules for the Tri-County area of Charleston, South Carolina. We serve Berkeley, Charleston, and Dorchester counties. Please contact your Intergroup representative or the Intergroup office with questions and concerns.
- The Tri-County Intergroup Office’s primary aim is to assist our local groups in carrying the message of A.A.®
- This site is neither endorsed nor approved by Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc.; nor, does any information on this site represent the opinion of Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc.